- For chemical dependency providers, education, statistics and much more, contact Montana DPHHS.
- A national network of local crisis centers that provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Alcoholics Anonymous is an international fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem. It is nonprofessional, self-supporting, multiracial, apolitical, and available almost everywhere. There are no age or education requirements. Membership is open to anyone who wants to do something about his or her drinking problem.
- Narcotics Anonymous is anonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs has become a major problem. Contact NA to locate a meeting.
Montana Tobacco Quit Line
- Offers free telephone counseling and nicotine replacement therapy, and certain cessation medications at a reduced cost to Montana tobacco users
- For friends and family of problem drinkers and alcoholics to find understanding and support.
- Gam-Anon is a 12-step self-help fellowship of men and women who have been affected by the gambling problem of another.
- Nar-Non is primarily for those who know or have known a feeling of desperation concerning the addiction problem of someone very near to you.